Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Nothing is more important to Zefferelli's
than the health and safety of our staff and guests
that enter our establishment.
As we now carefully plan to re-open the restaurant on Wednesday, June 3rd , I want you to know that we are committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff.
With guidance from our local health authorities, the implementation of the new government guidelines and our continued commitment to rigorous health, safety and cleanliness standards, I am very confident we can reach and maintain a safe environment for all our valued guests and staff now and in the future.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
- no employee will be allowed to work if they display any signs of illness.
- daily health checks of staff.
- new training to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
- hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all staff.
- all employees are required to wear a mask at all times.
- all guests and staff will be provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between each use.
- seating capacity has been reduced, tables have been spaced 6 feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- guests are asked to maintain social distancing thru displayed signage.
- washrooms will be sanitized routinely.
- all high touch surfaces will be sanitized between each use.
Along with our enhanced course of action, we kindly ask that you help us to ensure the safest environment possible.
Please avoid visiting Zefferelli's if you are feeling ill or have travelled outside of the country within the past 14 days. Please follow proper hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette and maintain proper socia! distancing when in the restaurant.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well. This is to protect the other guests, our staff and our environment.
I understand this "new normal" may be a little different, but I want to ensure all our guests a safe, healthy place, while providing the same hospitality and food people have grown accustom to when visiting Zefferelli's.
I sincerely thank you for your trust and continued support during these unprecedented times. We hope to see you again soon.
Owner I Ghef